This Horse walking cane was designed in the GC Artis Creative Workshop, Ukraine
The Walking Stick is consist of two parts: the handle connected with the shaft using a 6 mm screw connection
FUNCTION: This unique design cane fitting as an additional fashion accessory, underlying individual style for men & women, ladies & gentlemen over city avenues and suburb/village lanes, or walking in the wild district as additional Protection against wild animals as well as a pleasant walking instrument for old elderly people.
Also, this stylish walking stick will be an excellent addition for any art collection, an original gift idea for Birthday, Mother's / Father's / Veteran's day or an unusual prop for a costume party, original photo set, theater, or movie staging
It is designed to be perfectly balanced for walking conveniently in raised reliability.
You will love a natural and pleasant to touch material of the handle
SIZE: up to 36 inches in length
SUPPORTS: 300 lbs
USE: unisex, well for right-handers & Left-handers
HANDLE MATERIALS: Solid ASH wood
SHAFT MATERIALS: Solid AOK or ASH wood
WEIGHT: 410 gram approx
ARTIST: Maestro Michael Koval
Caution! This walking cane is fully functional & probably more convenient than most usual canes from a medical store but it is not certified as a medical product. So if you have a serious musculoskeletal disease or are prone to fall or have suffered surgery after a fracture/insertion of an artificial limb or artificial bone / joint, then we do not recommend using this cane before consultation and approval by your doctor and replace the standard rubber tip to a medical one.
Recommendations for use
1. Please take care of the cane from falling onto a hard surface such as concrete or asphalt, or ceramic tile. It tends to fall if you left a cane to lean on the wall and can get a crack or delicate details or fracture. So we recommend using a hand strap.
2. Before use, make sure the screw connection is tightly screwed. Otherwise, you may get unstable support or damage the cane. This connection is designed for convenient shipment or transportation of a walking stick when traveling in luggage is not often only. But this is not intended for everyday assembly/disassembly. The meteoric thread can become weak after a frequent cycle of twisting and untwisting.
3. Please check that you are leaning on the cane correctly. The main force should be directed as close as possible to the shaft but not the rear end of the handle. Incorrect positioning can cause shaft bend and discomfort and even breakage of the shaft.
4. Use the right tip. Each cane has a standard, NOT medical, summer rubber tip in a set. If you need a winter trip or a medical one (made of softer material provides enhanced cushioning) you should buy it additionally at medical store. Also use soap or candle wax to put a rubber tip on easily.
1. The optimal length of the cane is a very individual parameter. It depends not only on your height but also on the length of your arms, the posture, the manner of walking and the thickness of the soles of the shoes you wear.
2. Usually we propose to send the standard 36 inches length walking stick cane. If necessary, you can shorten a wooden shaft on a place easily using any saw. You'll receive the rubber tip in the set which hides any traces of cutting. It is a good idea to use painter's tape to protect the wood from splitting while cutting off the shaft (wind the shaft above the cut-off point).
3. But If you want me to cut your cane before sending, please try to determine the optimal length very accurately using the standard method you will find in Google, but do not remind to consider the thickness of your shoe sole! It is easy to make it short but very hard to make longer again.
Storage and care recommendations