Mary's Feeders has been making quality bird feeders since 1987 and they are still the best!
We have been making these great feeders for 34 years now and our hummingbird feeders have stood the test of time. The NJ-1 works better than any other feeder because we use hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports that allows the hummingbirds to visually locate the nectar-like they do when they look into a flower.
The uni-body design makes this feeder exceptionally easy to fill and clean. By using hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports we are able to prevent bees from taking over the feeder which makes it even more desirable to your hummingbirds.
The unique design of our Mary's Feeders NJ-1 allows you to watch hummingbirds using their beaks and tongues within the tube so you can actually see the feeding process happen. Did you know a hummingbird’s tongue can reach almost an inch past its beak?
- Each feeder has a 12 ounce capacity for Nectar
- General dimensions (Red lid is 8 inches by 8 inches). The nectar bowl is (6 inches x 6 inches)
- 30 feeding ports (like real-life flowers)
- Different facets (sparkles beautifully like a diamond in the sunlight to attract the hummingbirds)
- Unique filling system (simply pour sugar and water into correct levels) no outside measuring
- Or Easy outside filling (simply lift the lid and pour nectar in) if you prefer to fill with a pitcher of nectar
- Extremely tough highest quality UV resistant polycarbonate material (made in the U.S.A)
- Heavy-duty construction to last a lifetime (for durability and toughness)
- Large hanger hook diameter for easy hanging anywhere
- Dishwasher safe
- Hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports denies insects of nectar
- Raised feeding ports prevent Rain from running into the bowl
- Excellent for ornithology studies (30 ports simulate real-life flowers)
- Lifetime Guarantee
By far our most popular feeder and here are what some of our customers have said:
“I was very pleased with the results and have had more hummingbirds than ever visit my feeder.”
“Your feeders are positively the best! I have been feeding hummingbirds for many years and still have other types of feeders hanging – but the hummingbirds only feed on your feeder!”
“This feeder is unquestionably the best hummingbird feeder I have owned. Hummers were coming to it when they would avoid my other feeders.”
We designed this feeder to hold 12 oz of nectar (sugar water). Mary's Feeders hummingbird feeders are handmade in Wisconsin from impact-resistant plastics and they come with instructions for making your own nectar. Pair this feeder with our SCH-61 Suction Cup Bracket for up-close, 360-degree viewing. Expect a lot of activity!
HOW TO PAY
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.
Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Thank you for visiting Palygrou store!
We wish you and your family good health.
Due to COVID-19, international logistics is becoming more and more unstable, and the shipping time for all countries has been extended significantly.
- To ensure shipping quality, we now use 4PX as our major shipping partner, most of the packages will be delivered within 10-21 days. This is the fastest parcel service we can find in the market at this stage.
- We have extend our refund policy from 15 days to 30 days to cover the possible delay situations.
Below is the advised shipping rates & time frame for different methods, the time frame in this table is for reference only, as the situation changes day by day, the real shipping time for your order might be different with it.
|Free Shipping For Orders Over $69
|Most package will take around 15-21 business day
|*The shipping rates for some products might be different from this table